Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    *YUCK*
    That's cool, Khaytsus you are definitely entitled to your opinion. I just like the clean look of my Wn Xp theme. Maybe your looks better. If you can post some screen shots, it might make me switch to a different theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    *YUCK*

everyone has their own opinions, but i think migs background/icons look clean as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    Here are the icons that need to be installed so they can appear smaller and more proportioned in Zlauncher. Also remmber to go to
    1. Tab > Tab Properties>Icon> uncheck zoom icon.

2. Theme Manager>Icon Set> then select the Treo650LR icon set

3.Finally go to Tab>Tab Properties>Advanced click "Set Current Properties To All Tabs"
    your done!

download Icons here: If you did it right it should look like the screen shot

thanks a lot migs. i was having problems figuring this out, but then i realized that my settings were on view icons as List instead of view icons as icons
    I'm using version 5.20 and if I (inadvertently) hold down a key to launch a favorites item (that I have associated with that letter in the regular phone pad favorites buttons) or basically if I hold down any key and keep it held down, it causes a soft reset every time. A ##377 says it was Zlauncher. Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by TheTreoGuy; 07/15/2005 at 08:02 PM.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    I'm using version 5.20 and if I (inadvertently) hold down a key to launch a favorites item (that I have associated with that letter in the regular phone pad favorites buttons) or basically if I hold down any key and keep it held down, it causes a soft reset every time. A ##377 says it was Zlauncher. Anyone else have this problem?
    Yup, happens to me everytime. I have Key Launcher enabled in Butler and my Treo 650 soft resets without fail if I try to launch a favorite from ZLauncher. I'm using version 5.30. I don't know if it's Butler's fault or ZLauncher's. Works in any other app.
    Hey as a side bar, I was wondering if anyone here could figure this out...\

When I used Zlauncher on my old Treo 600 (I think it was ver 5 or earlier), there was a setting in advanced that let you assign the center nav button. I used to have it assigned to pop up the categories list. Of course now on the 650, this is not possible b/c the center nav button is by default assign to pop up the alert manager. This is one of the biggest things I miss about my old 600 using zlauncher since I find switching categories with the center nav also faster then using category tabs... *sigh* Does anyone else remember this feature? And I wonder if there is a way to get it back...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Missed this response a while back.

Here's a post where I attached a screenshot a while back:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...8&postcount=13
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Hey as a side bar, I was wondering if anyone here could figure this out...\

When I used Zlauncher on my old Treo 600 (I think it was ver 5 or earlier), there was a setting in advanced that let you assign the center nav button. I used to have it assigned to pop up the categories list. Of course now on the 650, this is not possible b/c the center nav button is by default assign to pop up the alert manager. This is one of the biggest things I miss about my old 600 using zlauncher since I find switching categories with the center nav also faster then using category tabs... *sigh* Does anyone else remember this feature? And I wonder if there is a way to get it back...
    How would this be faster than simply using the right and left arrows on your 5 way rocker switch? I like zLauncher's ability to swtich categories this way!

Cheers,
    Jacob H.

P.S. This is a screen shot of how my ZL is set up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jacobh; 07/16/2005 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobh
    How would this be faster than simply using the right and left arrows on your 5 way rocker switch? I like zLauncher's ability to swtich categories this way!

Cheers,
    Jacob H.

P.S. This is a screen shot of how my ZL is set up.

nah...first of all you have to scroll to the top to get to the category tabs in the first place, if your tabs on the top like me. Then you have to cycle through all the tabs to get to the one you want. It's a real PITA imo, and very annoying. If you could assign the center nav button to pop up the category list, then you could just go to the category tab you want! This is very handy when you have hundreds of app on your Treo fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Speaker doesn't work, just for the look I guess. Sounds are working, go to Theme Manager, then sounds, and pick them out. This Beta is working good, no problems yet.
    The speaker icon works in 5.31 (never tried the beta). If you turn your ringer switch to off, there's a line through the speaker icon. It doesn't show the line through it if the system sounds are off though, only when the ringer switch is on mute.

I wish the new sounds option would also work outside of zLauncher. Would eliminate having to use a second program like TechSounds of KoolSounds if that's something you like.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Any ideas when we are going to get a new update? Also, for those of you that have the theme manager background sound on. Have you noticed the the Treo makes noises when the screen is off? It sounds like it is doing something on its own, very wierd. I have Verichat and Chatter running on the background and it irritates me a lot so I've turn it off.

Thanks,

Al
    Yup, mine makes odd random noises from Zlauncher when the screen is off. I don't have Verichat or Chatter BTW.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234