Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thanks I this this and it just added a tab but didnt make it full screen
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotbe28
    thanks I this this and it just added a tab but didnt make it full screen
    Now you need to configure that tab by adding those plugins to it.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Do we need the Today PlugIn like, Deanfx? Because it looks that way, Calendar Plug is small. Deanfx or anyone post "Today PlugIn" thanks!
    The Today plugin is included in the plugins folder when you DL ZLauncher.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Thanks Alot It Working Now
    OK, time to go look....I don't know if i've seen it. Thanks......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Deanfx, thanks! Just what I was looking for.....
    Your welcome.
    Geckotek, and thank you for the heads up too. I found it, and now its looking....good!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I'm finding that the Calendar plug-in causes Crash... every time.

Thankfully, the program offers to de-install it after the crash.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Is it just me or 5.30 with the BT plugin, Today plugin and the background sound slows down the Treo?

Al
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I have had no problems with 5.30 the bluetooth plugin or the calendar plugin.
    Yes, if there os no BT signal the plugin makes ZL very slow. I reported it to ZZTechs but they were already aware of it and expected a fix.
    Nor have I had problems with either the Calendar or BT plugi-ins, just the Calendar.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    Here are some screen shots of the Bluetooth Icon on the top bar and the Sound Icon on the bottom bar. First one with Bluetooth ON, second with Bluetooth OFF.

I have theme called Win XP Blue by the way, which also shows a signal indicator upper right with signal bars and data incoming/outgoing. I also have the green Start button mapped to ZL's Quicklaunch.

migs, how did you get your icons to be like that? mine are similiar, but they're bigger...i want them smaller...basically like yours. i have the same skin as you too.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Try tab>tab properties>icon>Font

change to the smaller one..
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    Try tab>tab properties>icon>Font
    change to the smaller one..
    Actually, you need to go to Tab properties the uncheck zoom icon. The problem is that some of the icons will disappear. Don't panic because there is a solution there is a small icon set floating around this or another board called zoom icon I believe, I'm at work right now other wise I'd post it. I get it to you later.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Here is the link for the Icons. Once installed, you need to go to Zlauncer Theme Manager and select these icons. Let me know if you need any more help.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...cons+zlauncher
    Last edited by migs; 06/20/2005 at 10:51 PM.
    yeah, i tried that, but it seems like it all comes out smaller now. doesn't look good..compared to yours
    Any ideas when we are going to get a new update? Also, for those of you that have the theme manager background sound on. Have you noticed the the Treo makes noises when the screen is off? It sounds like it is doing something on its own, very wierd. I have Verichat and Chatter running on the background and it irritates me a lot so I've turn it off.

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Any ideas when we are going to get a new update? Also, for those of you that have the theme manager background sound on. Have you noticed the the Treo makes noises when the screen is off? It sounds like it is doing something on its own, very wierd. I have Verichat and Chatter running on the background and it irritates me a lot so I've turn it off.

Thanks,

Al
    No noises here, but I don't run either of those processes either.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Here are the icons that need to be installed so they can appear smaller and more proportioned in Zlauncher. Also remmber to go to
    1. Tab > Tab Properties>Icon> uncheck zoom icon.

2. Theme Manager>Icon Set> then select the Treo650LR icon set

3.Finally go to Tab>Tab Properties>Advanced click "Set Current Properties To All Tabs"
    your done!

download Icons here: If you did it right it should look like the screen shot
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    If you did it right it should look like the screen shot
    *YUCK*
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast