Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    1. If you bought Win XP from Palmgear, its comes with a back images called "Bliss Small" click to view image.

2. Since its not a PRC, you'll have to copy or save the image to your Pictures Folder on your Home computer first. (you will need a SD card for this to work) Once in your Pictures file, just drag and drop in hotsyc/quicklaunch and hotsync to card.

3.Open Zlauncher,go to Card Tab the image will be in the DCIM Folder move/copy the image to Palm-->Programs-->Zlauncher-->Backimage

4. Once in the Backimage folder, go to Zlauncher Theme Manager option Backimage and select it or any other image using the same process. Images should be 320x320 for the 650
    I'm ok until I do step 3. When I choose "Copy to", and I choose the Palm, it says it doesn't recognize the format. I don't know how to copy directly to zlauncher.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I just updated the procees read it again I made it easier. Let me know if it helps
    Quote Originally Posted by migs
    I just updated the procees read it again I made it easier. Let me know if it helps
    Thanks, but I am not desiring to pay more money just to get this image to be recognized by zlauncher.

You mentioned me holding down the image, and then selecting backimage. This is not in the menu that pops up when I hold down the image. I suppose I'd have to get this program if I wanted that to happen, but I'm not paying more money just to get 1 image on the back. However, I really appreciate your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    You mentioned me holding down the image, and then selecting backimage. This is not in the menu that pops up when I hold down the image. I suppose I'd have to get this program if I wanted that to happen, but I'm not paying more money just to get 1 image on the back. However, I really appreciate your help!

*sigh* Hello, does anyone ever RTFM anymore? There is a plugin bundled in the zlauncher zip called 'jpeglib' that you have to install to use any image as backimage in zlauncher...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    So away from the ugly Windows themes threadjack....

I found today that enabling the BlueTooth plugin and being away from any BlueTooth devices slows ZLauncher down. So if anyone experiences this, remove the button from the top/bottom bar, and the problem goes away.

I've emailed zztechs to alert them to the issue.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=gfunkmagic]*sigh* Hello, does anyone ever RTFM anymore? There is a plugin bundled in the zlauncher zip called 'jpeglib' that you have to install to use any image as backimage in zlauncher...[/QUOT]

Thats right you do need the PRC called "Jpeglib" that comes FREE with Zlauncher I had assumed Lawilson2 already had it installed. Its in the Zlauncher folder under plugins.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    So away from the ugly Windows themes threadjack....

I found today that enabling the BlueTooth plugin and being away from any BlueTooth devices slows ZLauncher down. So if anyone experiences this, remove the button from the top/bottom bar, and the problem goes away.

I've emailed zztechs to alert them to the issue.
    I dont have that problem. I just dont like the fugly bt icon
    I loaded it, but no sounds. How do I turn them on?
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Its under The Theme Manager, anyone know where I get other plugins?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    [QUOTE=migs]
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    *sigh* Hello, does anyone ever RTFM anymore? There is a plugin bundled in the zlauncher zip called 'jpeglib' that you have to install to use any image as backimage in zlauncher...[/QUOT]

Thats right you do need the PRC called "Jpeglib" that comes FREE with Zlauncher I had assumed Lawilson2 already had it installed. Its in the Zlauncher folder under plugins.
    Thank you. I didn't have the plug-in because I never knew I needed it. It works great now.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Ah, thanks.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Heres a neat plugin I use called Calendar. Its just a simple calendar plugin. I think it came from 1src's website.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by deanfx
    Heres a neat plugin I use called Calendar. Its just a simple calendar plugin. I think it came from 1src's website.
    Got a screencap?
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Got a screencap?
    Yes..this is one of the only plugins I have found in English btw..The 2 calendars are the plugin..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is that:

Today Plugin
    Calendar Plugin
    Clock Plugin

??
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Yes it is.
    Deanfx, thanks! Just what I was looking for.....

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    how do i get my plugin screen to cover the whole screen? Right now it only shows on the very top or bottom of the screen
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotbe28
    how do i get my plugin screen to cover the whole screen? Right now it only shows on the very top or bottom of the screen
    Click on the Plug-In tab checkbox under ZLPreferences, Plugin tab.

Bob
    Do we need the Today PlugIn like, Deanfx? Because it looks that way, Calendar Plug is small. Deanfx or anyone post "Today PlugIn" thanks!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast