1.    #1  
    I'm having a problem with Blazer not loading web pages unless I do a soft reset. It usually happens after I've dowloaded alubum art in Busker. This has only become a problem since I had to so a hard reset and reinstall all my apps.

Any ideas?
    Enable larger cache in Blazer?
    Try dbCache Tool?
  3.    #3  
    I'll give it a try. I've tried clearing he cache manually but doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I have noticed that when switch from Busker it seems to take awhile for the apps page to load. Its only been a problem since I did a hard reset and had to reinstall Busker.
  4.    #4  
    I've installed DBcache tool and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Wedpages still won't load after downloading album art in Busker. Although switching from Busker is faster.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Ditch Busker and go with PTunes? :P
  6.    #6  
    Well I tialed PTunes ans and Buskeer at the same time. I went with Busker because I feld the sound was better (with ptunes I had to have the volume up quite high to get reasonable sound from the speaker). I also like the album art feature in Busker and the fact that my mp3s can be grouped by artist.

I've only had this problem sinced I had to do a hard reset and reinstall Busker. Busker wasn't the reason I did the hard reset btw.
  7.    #7  
    Busker have provided me with a fix.