1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 and plenty o' space/memory free

I need a way to have my email read to me in the car. Ideas?

I saw another thread that said you can use Sprint Voice Command, but I am on Cingular. Thanks!
    Bring along a cute babe in miniskirt and heels...but you want to make sure she has good oral skills.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    HI-larious !! I would if I weren't married. My wife rides along side me, but this is for those non-family trips
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    I need a way to have my email read to me in the car. Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashworth102680
    HI-larious !! I would if I weren't married. My wife rides along side me, but this is for those non-family trips

Hmmmm....what kind of email do you need read aloud that your wife couldnt read it to you......since she is riding along? LOL....
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

Hmmmm....what kind of email do you need read aloud that your wife couldnt read it to you......since she is riding along? LOL....
    Perhaps the emails from that babe in the mini-skirt??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Perhaps the emails from that babe in the mini-skirt??
    Maybe he should put his wife in a mini-skirt.....or would the thrill be gone?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  7.    #7  
    Uh oh! LOL

Nah, in all seriousness, I have a long drive to work and in traffic and rather than look at the Treo like we all do, I'd appreciate a program (not free of course, most likely) that would read my email to me aloud on my way to work....alone
    Not that I'm aware of. My husband uses JAWS for Windows (he's blind) and people have been pushing for an OS app for the last three years, but nothing yet - when they do, I'm sure it will be very pricey. Blind tools normally run about 5 times higher (JAWS runs $1,000, and the "speaking" cell phone/PDA made for the blind runs a few grand).

Pamela
  9.    #9  
    It'd be cheaper to pay some developers I know to build it. I'll post back if I hear anything