1.    #1  
    I am running Tiger 10.4.1 with a new Verizon Treo 650 and trying to get iSync to work. I've set up the conduit, hit HotSync button, but it doesn't work. Here's the result I get from the HotSync log:

Loading “Apple”
    Conduit “iSync Conduit” version 3.0.0
    Sync type is Fast
    iSync Conduit starting 6/10/05 3:47:13 PM
    SyncOpenDB returned 16388 for database AddressDB, creating a new database 6/10/05 3:47:14 PM
    Warning: Could not create database AddressDB (return code 16395), ignoring database 6/10/05 3:47:14 PM
    iSync Conduit: Got back NULL from rendezvous for request BladeGetAllRecords 6/10/05 3:47:14 PM
    iSync Conduit: Sending Error Response 1: iSync Conduit: Could not find database AddressDB 6/10/05 3:47:14 PM
    iSync Conduit: received NULL message, disconnecting... 6/10/05 3:47:14 PM
    OK iSync Conduit

Can anyone help me understand why this doesn't work?

Thanks!

Jetson
    How are you trying to connect? (cable v BT)
    You hit the HotSync button on what?
    Did you tell iSync to "Enable Palm OS Syncing"?
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I am having the exact same problem, and all my set up stuff was done correctly. I am looking for the answer too!
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Question: I have been using iSync perfeclty with Panther. Now I upgraded to Tiger. What now? Are there updates before I try to run iSync again? And what about the new Treo 650 Sprint firmware and Tiger?
    I am syncing using isync and Missing Sync. No problems. You may want to check "force slow sync" in the iSync prefs for the Treo.
    Would you say that syncing issues with Tiger, iSync and MissingSync are now resolved? Am thinking of getting Tiger soon.
    Jetson,

Look at Wireless Sync application on your Treo 650 (Verizon only) - Setup/Connection Settings/Advanced... Make sure "Enable other sync apps" is checked. Otherwise Wireless Sync prevents iSync from syncing with your Treo, and you get those error messages.

TG
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    About half the time now with Tiger I end up with "Synchronizing Pics & Videos" at the end and it ends in an error (like a timeout).
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun
    Jetson,

Look at Wireless Sync application on your Treo 650 (Verizon only) - Setup/Connection Settings/Advanced... Make sure "Enable other sync apps" is checked. Otherwise Wireless Sync prevents iSync from syncing with your Treo, and you get those error messages.

TG
    Thanks Topgun! I had unchecked every possible option on Wireless Sync to make sure there was no possibility of it automatically connecting me at VZW's ridiculous $15/MB rate. A week later (not realizing the connection between Wireless Sync and HotSync) I entered panic mode when I realized nothing was syncing. Life is good again now. Well, good by my standards...