1.    #1  
    I'd like to load all my apps on my card and Treo as well.

Here is my problem...

When I load them on the card and Treo, I see all my apps twice.

I'm using Launcher X.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I'm just curious... why would you want to load them twice?
    Sound like you are just copying the apps to the card and not moving them. I'm not familiar with LauncherX, but make sure that you are moving them and leaving only the shortcuts in ram...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Not sure of your motivation, but in Launcher X make another tab for your card applications, then assign the card applications to this tab. And, if you don't want to see them, then make this a hidden tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy
    I'd like to load all my apps on my card and Treo as well.

Here is my problem...

When I load them on the card and Treo, I see all my apps twice.

I'm using Launcher X.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening?
    At first I thought the same thing that KAOSWLF thought, you wanted to see them twice. After rereading your post, I think I better understand you. If I've got it right, you have your apps on your SD card stored in the Palm/Launcher directory. It is in there that causes apps to appear twice.

I am guessing that most of the launchers work the same way. I use Zlauncher, so the basis of what I am saying comes from there. On your card you can create multiple folders and directories using a file manager.

Once the app is on the card, create a shortcut, which in essence puts a shortcut on ur desktop, I mean Treo.......like windows does with shortcuts. Just make sure you dont have your apps in the launcher directory.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Excuse me,but how can I create a short-cut? I am confused. I can't find any opition to create it. Does it need extra Launcher programs?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric
    Excuse me,but how can I create a short-cut? I am confused. I can't find any opition to create it. Does it need extra Launcher programs?
    Yes, you need another launcher such as zLauncher or Launcher X.
    I moved most of my apps to a SD card using LauncherX. Very easy and clean.

To fix your situation, first remove the apps from your SD card. Install any apps that you want to run from the card onto the T650. Once you have all the apps on the T650, just drag the icon of the app you want moved, over to the small SD card icon on the LauncherX tool bar. You will be asked if you want to copy or move the app. If you choose to move the app then LauncherX will move the app to the Launcher folder on the SD card and automatically leave an alias/shortcut on your main LauncherX screen.

Just remember that some app require running from the Palm and not the SD card. (alarms, etc.)

Good luck!