1.    #1  
    Is there a spell check application for Snappermail that is freeware? Where can I find it?

Thanks,
    cj
    A support guy at Snappermail recommended LexSpell.

http://www.beiks.com/palmzonebg/lexspell/lexspell.asp
    I think quick check is the best. It underlines words just like Windows as you are typing if you spell them wrong. Its not free but its worth the money. I use it in combination with spellcheck 1.6.

Spell check

Quick check
    I use LexSpell and it works quite well. The biggest advantage to me is that I can use it after text is input so it does not slow down my typing. I am also using BDicty for foreign languages and it uses the same enginge.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I think quick check is the best. It underlines words just like Windows as you are typing if you spell them wrong. Its not free but its worth the money. I use it in combination with spellcheck 1.6.

Spell check

Quick check
    James,
    What's the advantage of using both?
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quick check underlines the word to let you know its wrong but dosent correct the word. I thinks thats way better than just running a spell check every time just to check if there are misspellings.

I then use spellcheck 1.6 because it has several different word list sizes, all the way up to a 370,000 word list.

You can use quickspell with quickcheck instead of spellcheck 1.6 but I myself wanted the longest word list I could get.
    Tks James
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Is there a spell check for Versamail ?