1.    #1  
    i bought a freedom keyboard from this site and it sucks. anyone have a bluetooth keyboard that actually works wiht their treo?
    I have had good luck with my Thinkoutside BT keyboard. Other people have had problems. Mine has worked perfectly for several months.
    I have a Freedom for my Treo and I've found that it works very well. Lets me type much quicker than normal, and also has good build quality.
    I just got my Freedom keyboard, (Xema branded) from Brando... I'm pretty disappointed with the driver. The hardware is OK. The 5-way emulation on the Treo 650 is useless, and it requires more use of the stylus than with the built-in keyboard. The way accented characters (eg צהו) are typed makes it very awkward for any language with accents. Some keys on the keyboard aren't mapped at all. Furthermore, actual activation and deactivation requires stylus use.

Does anyone know of better drivers? Something more like the GoType drivers that let you for example activate any button on the screen using the keyboard..

--friar
    Quote Originally Posted by Friar
    I just got my Freedom keyboard, (Xema branded) from Brando... I'm pretty disappointed with the driver. The hardware is OK. The 5-way emulation on the Treo 650 is useless, and it requires more use of the stylus than with the built-in keyboard. The way accented characters (eg צהו) are typed makes it very awkward for any language with accents. Some keys on the keyboard aren't mapped at all. Furthermore, actual activation and deactivation requires stylus use.

Does anyone know of better drivers? Something more like the GoType drivers that let you for example activate any button on the screen using the keyboard..

--friar
    Here the same way
    Freedom keyboard good quality hardware but the worst driver. Incredible.