Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I use an SD card for podcasts and would love to figure out a way to manage the files more easily. I currently use ipodder and I end up with a set of files/directories on my computer, then I manually copy them over to the SD card in a reader. I then copy over the files into a "synced" directory, and when ipodder runs again, it brings over any new files. I'd love to have a program that kept track of which files had already been put on the SD card, and when I deleted them from the Treo, not re-sync them. Then only copy over files that were new, and selecting which ones to move now if there is not enough space. Anyone know of such a program?

thanks,
    Alex
    You might check this thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=83038

I don't know that Shuffler keeps track of which files had already been on the SD card if you delete them from the Treo, this preventing a re-sync, but the program is in constant development and the developer is very responsive. You might make a feature request for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blancoal
    I'd love to have a program that kept track of which files had already been put on the SD card, and when I deleted them from the Treo, not re-sync them. Then only copy over files that were new, and selecting which ones to move now if there is not enough space. Anyone know of such a program?

thanks,
    Alex

I use an app called Bluesync that does exactly that!!!

http://www.bluesquirrel.com/products/bluesync/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions