Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #1  
    It looks like Andrew has added a tracking map w/flight status. Works pretty well with Blazer
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. agi
    agi is offline
    agi's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    #2  
    What version is that? The current one on his website is v1.03
  3. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #3  
    This is 1.04
  4. agi
    agi is offline
    agi's Avatar
    Posts
    99 Posts
    #4  
    Thanks!
  5. #5  
    I have 1.04 but I can't find any tracking map of any flight in the air.
    How did you get it?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #6  
    Connections, my friend

    Use the attachment; it's got the map in that version
  7. aldamon's Avatar
    Posts
    650 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    #7  
    Wow, that is really sweet. I just checked Southwest flight 1002 because it's in the air right now. Worked great.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Connections, my friend

    Use the attachment; it's got the map in that version
    Tks dwman,

    I got it to work. Must use "Wide Page Mode" on Blazer on my Treo 600 to see it clearly. I'm sure it looks great on a 650. Do you have to switch to "Wide Page Mode" on the 650?

    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  9. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Tks dwman,

    I got it to work. Must use "Wide Page Mode" on Blazer on my Treo 600 to see it clearly. I'm sure it looks great on a 650. Do you have to switch to "Wide Page Mode" on the 650?

    Tks
    Works ok on optimized for me, but wide mode does give you more of a close up.
  10. #10  
    webpro is already designated as my default web app & I would love to be able to open using web pro instead of blazer...
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Connections, my friend

    Use the attachment; it's got the map in that version
    Is he beta-testing this? Will it eventually make it to the official release version?

    I can wait, if it will.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  12. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Is he beta-testing this? Will it eventually make it to the official release version?

    I can wait, if it will.
    Not really sure, to be honest.
  13. #13  
    Where did you get it? The secrecy is giving me second thoughts ...
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  14. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #14  
    It was sent to me out of the blue by the developer. I had a e-mailed him a while ago about the issue with "congestion error" in 1.02. He e-mailed me this new version this morning....thought I'd post it for the masses since it doesn't seem to be on his web site yet.
    Last edited by dwman; 06/10/2005 at 03:12 PM.
  15. #15  
    I keep getting the message that it can;t open application when I try to see the map. Still using Blazer - any suggestions?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    It was sent to me out of the blue by the developer. I had a e-mailed him a while ago about the issue with "congestion error" in 1.02. He e-mailed me this new version this morning....thought I'd post it for the masses since it doesn't seem to be on his web site yet.
    Thanks for the clarification. I'll install it now.

    I'm sure this is something he will release to the public after some more testing.

    Appreciate you taking time to do this.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  17. #17  
    I love it, thanks for sharing. Worked great on my 650.
  18. #18  
    This may be old news but I just noticed an updated version is available 1.05. This includes the map. Here's the link:
    http://www.andrewsoft.net/palmhome.html
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover

Posting Permissions