Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by davisdog
    I'd avoid some of those 1-offs on ebay, a few people have reported issues (or low performance despite the claims). The Mugen and Seidio are both well reviewed and all of the comments I've seen are positive..
    How about this comment from Smiley: "Well verdict is in I need to get a hold of Mugen power. My battery was causing my Treo to lock up and not turn on. I got a "<unknown application>" error"
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Squires
    How about this comment from Smiley: "Well verdict is in I need to get a hold of Mugen power. My battery was causing my Treo to lock up and not turn on. I got a "<unknown application>" error"
    Well, I've seen Smiley's message and if he is having a problem with a battery we sold him, we'd love to talk to him about it. This is the first time I've heard of a problem with this battery. I can not see how a battery could cause an "Unknown Application" error. But, if it is, we'll take care of it.

Smiley, please email us.

Mark
    Lion Battery
    Well, now this odd. If I use the original battery, The buttons not funtioning seems to go away. However, I just think the Mugen Power battery exerggates the problem.
    In other words. The problem still exsist. (the treo locking up and noting working). ARRRRRGGGGHHH
    It is a charging issue. I just installed battery graph. The battery reads 99% after being on for 45 min.

Sorry for making it sound like it was a Mugen Power Battery problem
    I have been using the Mugen battery for about a year. I top it off every night. Lately the battery seems to be dying faster. My Treo used to last 2 or 3 days after a full charge. Now it lasts less than a day.

Anyone else seeing a degradation in the Mugen's battery performance? I am thinking about switching to Seidio for the replacement.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    yes, I have a bum mugen battery now too.

it won't charge up fully anymore despite leaving the treo plugged in overnight.

my phone locks up or resets frequently whenever I use it now too. its not a very old battery either, maybe 8 - 10 mths.
    strange.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I'm not sure some of these issues reported are actually battery issues. I have been a problem with the battery performance degrading---but I'm using Treo's OEM. Recently, in fact it all got very warm when on the charger. Treo tech support advised to do a soft reset while on the charger, which fixed that problem.

The battery performance still seems to have deteriorated. I tend to be a top-off kinda guy.

Maybe it is just normal at this point for a battery to decline. They aren't immortal.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    I was hoping for 2 years of use with my Mugen battery for the Tre0 650. It looks like it has lasted closer to one year.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Mine is starting to wear down sooner than it used to. Going on 15 months with mine, I feel I have gotten my money's worth.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I was hoping for 2 years of use with my Mugen battery for the Tre0 650. It looks like it has lasted closer to one year.
    Typically a Lithium Ion battery will last from 300-400 cycles. If you are using the battery heavily and recharge it every day then it would last from 300-400 days. This is how we calculated our one year warranty. If your battery fails during the one year warranty, please contact us and we'll take care of it.

Mark
    Lion Battery
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345