1.    #1  
    this is just the no.1 worst bug ever for treo 650 .. i was dialing and it was rinigng but no one picked it up .. i wanted to open memopad to write something .. turns out ... i CANT !!! while the phone in Dialing mode (Which is ringing btw ... ) u cant change app unless someone picked up the phone at the other end ... oh my gawd !! hope this is fixed in the firmware update ...
    You can't be serious.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Sad thing is, I think he is.

I don't know what his problem is...I can switch just fine.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    can u really switch when someone hasnt answered the call ? are u sure ? im using unlocked GSM version of the treo .. whats yours ?

Im really convinced that i couldnt switch app untill someone has picked up the phone at the other end. While its ringining i couldnt do anything except for hanging up with the red button. i also have touchscreen disable (if that got anything to do with unable to switch app)

however once someone picked up .. i can .. can someone please try this out.. call someone that u know wouldnt answer your phone (eg. your office in the middle of the night) and see if u can switch app when it was ringing .. thanks ..
    Iagree - it is odd that you can switch apps while on an active call, but not while dialing
    Sprint. Works fine. Even using your scenario, switched to Memo WHILE it was ringing my home. (yes, I tested just to make sure before posting earlier.) It opened just fine.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    yeah so im guessing only GSM Unlocked are affected then .. any news on the firmware release ? not going to be any ? lol ..