1.    #1  
    I have had my Cingular Treo 650 for about 2 months now and really enjoy it. I have enjoyed browsing these forums for all the usefull information that is posted.

I have a problem with the Xpress mail application and was hoping somebody might have an idea how to fix. Xpress mail has work great for about 6 weeks, but has stopped now. When I 'tap' the application it just cycles back to main apps screen and won't start. This is the only application that does not work correctly - and I have 10 additional apps.

I tried to uninstall, and reinstall Xpress mail, but no joy. When I reinstall the Xpress mail and launch it for the first time it asks me for all the login info, then gets the 2 keys, then closes. From that point it seems to not want to launch. I spoke with a tech at Cingular and his response was that I had to reload the Palm OS to fix.

ideas to try?

Mike
    I have no suggestions for you. But take heart.. sonn we'll get the Cingular firmware update thet will require a hard reset and reinstallation of applications. Then you can install Xpressmail and see ehich other subsequent install causes the problems.

Are you running low on memory, by any chance?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    i still have 12mb left on the memory - should be enough....