1.    #1  
    I know some people still complain about the call quality of the Treo 650. I had an interesting conversation yesterday that dispells any concerns I had.

I was sitting in my car waiting to get it inspected yesterday afternoon, when a call came in on my Sprint 650 (ROM 1.08) from a recruiter. I explained to her where I was, but that I was free to talk at least until my turn came up.

She replied that she normally "doesn't like to talk to people on cell phones, but she could hear and understand me without any problem." I could also hear her quite clearly.

So I, for one, have no complaints about the call quality of my Treo.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  2. GXX
    Haven't had any issues with my VZW T650 in regards to call quality. So far so good!
    Call quality varies constantly on my Cingular locked (original firmware). SOmetimes clear as a bell, other times choppy as a call tot he space shuttle. Sometimes happens in same location, but generally appears to be location driven. In fact, if the outgoing call ringtone is choppy (while waiting for the other party to answer), so is the call quality.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Call quality varies constantly on my Cingular locked (original firmware). SOmetimes clear as a bell, other times choppy as a call tot he space shuttle. Sometimes happens in same location, but generally appears to be location driven. In fact, if the outgoing call ringtone is choppy (while waiting for the other party to answer), so is the call quality.
    Hey! No picking on the Space Shuttle. We've improved our call quality over the last couple of years. And we have an super new rate program. It only cost $1269.99/min of voice, $9,845.99/min low rate data, $15,462.99/min high rate data.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)