1.    #1  
    I have lost my PCS Vision capability with Sprint within the past few days. I was on the phone with Tech Support several times yesterday, and they even sent me to my local Sprint office, and they cannot figure out why I cannot log onto my PCS Vision to access my e-mails and internet.
    I keep getting an Error67 username/password error. I am truely bummed!
    Can you set up VersaMail to access your Sprint e-mail id? I do not use Sprint PCSVision, but have set up VersaMail to access the sprint e-mail address I was given. .. . . . . .

(or, by accessing my sprint e-mail address, am I actually accessing PCSVision?)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/10/2005 at 12:58 PM.
    That is bizarre.

Has someone had you do ##3282# yet? I imagine that they have...

This almost sounds like a hardware issue. I cant imagine why sprint would not be able wipe everrything out and start clean.

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  4.    #4  
    Well, Sprint got back to me today, and had to reset the data in my Treo, and now I am back surfing the net. Although it took the a couple days to get it going again, I am happy with their services.
    Quote Originally Posted by leemedic
    Well, Sprint got back to me today, and had to reset the data in my Treo, and now I am back surfing the net. Although it took the a couple days to get it going again, I am happy with their services.
    They had to reprovision your account. It happend to me before when I got my Toshiba vm4050.