1.    #1  
    Can anyone suggest some freeware that I can use as a basic timer? I just need to set different time intervals with an alarm. Any suggestions?
    Dont know 'exactly' what you mean by "basic timer", but I use Diddlebug to time things for me or to remind me of things to do, watch on tv, remember to take out of the oven, etc.

It's a basic freeware where you scribble a note, then set a time to remind you. I absolutly love it and use it all the time. I remind myself to Pay that bill tomorrow, or watch that show at 8:00 pm and 10:30 pm or to mail that card or check the oven (because Im notorious for burning food on the oven). Sometimes I have 10 reminders throughout the day. It's a great piece of software. I have it on the 600, not sure if it works for the 650 though.

Diddlebug uses a countdown feature rather than putting in a specific time. So the pull down menus show 1 min all the way to 2 weeks. Or they have a custom countdown for any odd #, or even an absolute function to put a specific Time you want a reminder.
    Last edited by Aerick; 06/10/2005 at 02:10 AM.
    I have one that I use called Ramen

Ramen Timer 1.21
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-613.html?Ramen
    I use MegaClock for alarms, timers etc.

Give it a go.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Toss Bob's Alarm into this conversation. Ben