1.    #1  
    At some point this morning, my Treo 650 (Verizon - two weeks old!) screen turned off, and when I went to turn the unit on, no response from any button or key.

The little green light blinks like it is just in "screen off, standby mode". I tried calling my cell # and the phone did not ring.. my call went to voicemail after a few rings.. the only way to bring it back to life is to remove and replace battery, or do a soft reset.

Once its back up - I notice that it doesnt go into a Treo coma right away - for at least 5 minutes or so, I can get it to come on.. not sure the exact time that has to go by before it sleeeeeeps..

Has anyone seen anything like this?
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    - Versamail for Exchange Mail & Calendar / Yahoo / GMail
    - VZN Wireless Sync for my Exchange contacts..
    NO CABLES!!
  2.    #2  
    I should add - no new software installed before any of this strange behavior..

thanks for any help!
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    NO CABLES!!
    i saw it once with my boss' treo right after he got it. Had to do a soft reset to turn it on. Think its working fine now.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks jdk2man - I tried the soft reset, and that does not seem to help..
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    NO CABLES!!
  5. GXX
    Happens to me too. I have to do the battery trick just like you
  6.    #6  
    This evening the phone locked during a wireless sync. So now it appears that the device is not falling into a Treo deep slumber - but instead was actually locking up. I did a hard reset this evening and it has been some time since the phone was reset - and so far - no lock up.

lets see how long it lasts - keeping fingers crossed
    - Sean

Verizon Treo 650
    NO CABLES!!