1.    #1  
    Yahoo on treo

Does anyone know anything more about this?
    $2.99/month though. Not really worth it IMHO.
  4.    #4  
    Oh yeah that's def not worth it. But thank you for the link
    Seems kinda' pricey for what it is but if you really need it.

It also doesn't appear to be real Push mail like BB. If I understand what they said, they - yahoo - sends you a text message on your phone and THEN you have to dial up, just like Vmail or any other application.

Just my $0.02 worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherman
    Seems kinda' pricey for what it is but if you really need it.

It also doesn't appear to be real Push mail like BB. If I understand what they said, they - yahoo - sends you a text message on your phone and THEN you have to dial up, just like Vmail or any other application.

Just my $0.02 worth.
    I haven't looked into this yet, but if what you are saying is correct; essentially Yahoo sends you a message to indicate you have a message ? That sounds brilliant .
    Seven's software most likely receives the SMS and syncs by itself. This is the same setup that Business Connection uses. It works well, and while not as instant as "true" push, it gets the message to your device within 45 seconds or so.
    Yeah, but I have that same set up with Gmail, Snappermail, and Treohelper.... For FREE!
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    Quote Originally Posted by starrwulfe
    Yeah, but I have that same set up with Gmail, Snappermail, and Treohelper.... For FREE!
    There will always be ways to do something for less than what a commericial provider charges, but for those looking for a one stop shop, this could be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    There will always be ways to do something for less than what a commericial provider charges, but for those looking for a one stop shop, this could be it.
    I'm a fan of chatter - i just forward my gmail to a fastmail account and then use IMAP to push it to me. Works great, and its only 32 for the software, i use the free service at fastmail b/c i don't need it to save messages. Best of all, when people recieve my emails, it looks like it was sent from my gmail address so people reply back to it. Genius i say.
    I'm wondering if it support HTML emails, let's you view the whole message without a "Next" and support filing and folder viewing?