Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I found my worldmate clock lagging behind so often. I just updated the worldclock time one minute before and still there was a difference of atleast 600 seconds when I synchronised my time back again after 1 min or even less. Besides village sim (game) is the only thing I have on my treo. Any idea?
    Sorry if this has been talked earlier?
    thanks.
    Must be the treo, I can go months with less than a second deviation.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    dlbrummels, do you have your worldmate installed on card or internal memory. Sorry I forgot to write that my worldmate is installed on card.don't know if it matters or not?
    Thanks for reply.
    Worldmate is on card, are you getting your date and time from the network ?

T650 has issues with it I believe.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    No, I don't use the network feature for date or time.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Looks pretty much the same except flight status is now unlimited(so glad I paid extra for it ) and includes satellite image maps.

http://www.mobimate.com/palm_busines...ename=palm.jpg

27 June, 2005 2005 (5.0)

Satellite Imagery: View six types of animated satellite weather imagery (provided by The Weather Channel Inc.).
    Unlimited Flight Status as part of the subscription.
    Bug fixing.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    dlbrummels, do you have your worldmate installed on card or internal memory. Sorry I forgot to write that my worldmate is installed on card.don't know if it matters or not?
    Thanks for reply.
    I could be wrong, but I would guess WM uses the internal clock (aside from when you sync w/the Atomic clock.) The problem then would be with the internal clock.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Wmate needs almost 2 megs on device ----ouch ! no thanks
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I have w Treos GSM unlocked --- exact same prob. The cloc seems to stop sometimes for sone unknown reason. Running the atomic sync in World mate will adjust it --- I have adjustments of up to 20 mins in 2 days. Then again, sometimes the adjustment will be just one sec in a week ....
    - Wouter
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Wmate needs almost 2 megs on device ----ouch ! no thanks
    are you kidding me? almost 2 megs?? i'll be happy if worldmate was that small. my worldmate is up to 4 almost 5megs now, and its just getting bigger and bigger by the day...its really annoying. because everyday i have less and less memory. i am thinking of unisntalling it, eventhough i have already shell out $40 for the renewal.

i think there is definitely something wrong with worldmate it seems like everytime i update the weather, sattelite images, the old ones are not removed which probalby explain why its growing larger and larger by the day...

anyone having similar experiences???

treo 650 on cingular network 1.15-CNG

worldmate 5.0.41 installed internally
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    I found my worldmate clock lagging behind so often. I just updated the worldclock time one minute before and still there was a difference of atleast 600 seconds when I synchronised my time back again after 1 min or even less. Besides village sim (game) is the only thing I have on my treo. Any idea?
    Sorry if this has been talked earlier?
    thanks.

The earth's rotation is slowing down due to global warming on the poles and coastal flooding from hurricans and Tsunamis. That is why the clock is lagging behind
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    The earth's rotation is slowing down due to global warming on the poles and coastal flooding from hurricans and Tsunamis. That is why the clock is lagging behind
    I think I can buy that explanation. Do you mind providing an explanation to why my worldmate's file size becoming larger and larger?