Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    How do I view html images in snappermail and chatteremail? They don't seem to show up and I can't find an option on where to get them to show up.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I know Snapper can't do that, Chatter, well i'm not sure of that answer, but I would say No either.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    In Snapper they don't show up in the email. They are attachements at the bottom of the email. You open them with your pictures app. Not sure about Chatter.
    Well, it depends what KIND of images and how they are embedded in the HTML. In Chatter, you can view the HTML in the web browser and images should appear.

Marc
    In my experiance with Chatter when I open an item I see the plain text. Attached to the message is the "HTML version". I have the HTML version set to Auto load (a Chatter preference) so after I open the email I just have to tap the attachment. Then Blazer opens (a stripped version without the browser bar and menus, only a Back button) and I can read the HTML from there.

Somtime in the next couple of months Chatter is supposed to have full HTML support.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Fry-man22] I have the HTML version set to Auto load (a Chatter preference) so after I open the email I just have to tap the attachment. Then Blazer opens (a stripped version without the browser bar and menus, only a Back button) and I can read the HTML from there.

[\QUOTE]

But this is only in the registered version, no? Because I'm using the demo and I don't see an option to load the html in blazer and i have it set to auto load.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**