1.    #1  
    Has anyone here gotten their TWH to work with Skype or one of the other VoIP services? I've paired the TWH with my tablet pc (HP TC1100) using the Headset profile. I can hear audio just fine, but my voice does not come through when I make a test call to Skype. The volume is either extremely low such that I barely hear it or is absent altogether. I've checked the mic volume on what is listed as "bluetooth audio device" and its at its maximum level. Any suggestions?

TIA, ojleblanc

P.S. Perhaps I should have posted this in the Bluetooth forum. Mods, feel free to move it.
    Last edited by ojleblanc; 06/09/2005 at 08:18 AM.
    I do know it works (because I got it to work ... once). But how I did it? Beats me.
    So has anyone had any success doing this? I'm going to start using Yahoo's VOIP to talk to my boss in India and I would like to use the Treo bluetooth headset as a bluetooth head set to my windblows xp PC.

Anyone out there??

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    As I posted above, I don't remember the specifics of how I got it to work with Skype, but I had rooted through the Skype forums (at www.skype.com) and there were a lot of user posts on different ways to get it to work. One of those did the trick; wish I could remember which.
    I'm going to see if this works with the new Yahoo messenger... that's what i'm going to be using...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Skype-
    Tools -> Options -> Sound Devices
    Make sure you have Audio In as Bluetooth Audio and Audio Out as Bluetooth Audio