1.    #1  
    Also known as: "fastfood :: music as is Jack In The Box :: Music Match

Was at Jack In the Box and got a large diet soda. The large cups have a free peel-off musicmatch.com download as this Website: http://www.musicmatch.com/promotions/wjs/

Judging from the site, there really is no easy way to download a song as a MP3 (AAC even?) without having to subscribe to their service...of course, that's the catch. I was hoping to use the songs for PockeTunes.

Looks like Musicmatch doesn't work with mobile devices...yet. I think I'll pass, unless someone else out there has a different opinion.
    ###
    For what it's worth...

I've been a subscriber to MusicMatch for the past year and a half (listening to it right now). I can't say enough good things about it. Listen to it almost daily. I've never downloaded anything from it however. I like to listen to music at my computer and I can pull up just about any song I can imagine RIGHT NOW!

If I could ever get MusicMatch on my 650, I'd probably pass out from the joy.

Rob
    Recognizing that I volunteered...
    Has anyone heard anything about getting MusicMatch streams on their Treo? It would be data-intense but their On Demand feature is better than having any MP3 saved to my phone. You can get any song with a few clicks.
    Mmmmmmm....Ciabatta's
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ya lost me, Ranger...
    Sorry...having a Jack In The Box moment.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My whole list was always filled with peanut butter and chocolate.

Dahlonega Blueberry Pancakes, anyone?
    Musicmatch allows downloads via protected WMAs, the same as every music store except for iTunes. Currently you cannot use these with pockettunes, though the next release *should* allow you to. I'd advise looking at Yahoo Music with their unlimited download rental service at $5 a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanDad
    My whole list was always filled with peanut butter and chocolate.

Dahlonega Blueberry Pancakes, anyone?
    Ha! Never liked pancakes...but under the situation, any kind of "home cooked" meal was welcome!

After humpin' the TVD, no one cares what they taste like!

Back on topic: Streaming MusicMatch (not downloads) on the Treo?