1.    #1  
    Anyone else have this problem with weatherman. Be using if for awhile now. Just stoped updating.. getting blank info.
    thanks
    I see they posted a revised version to solve your issue, yesteday on palmgear; haven't tried it yet. Take care, Kevin.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
  3.    #3  
    I installed version 3.5 is the new version, same problem does not work, and now there is no error message and the log is empty. No idea what to do?? And I told them over at tiny stocks that I did not install the update.
    my problem is , I ever success hostsync with weatherMan 3.5
    but I find weatherMan crash on my Treo650 ..

I don't know why ? ..
    no, i use treoAlarm
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  6.    #6  
    As of today, still can't get it to work, Still crashes if I run the wireless update. Or it goes back to the main screen and all info is "0"'s. Support at tinystocks is know help. They just say they are working on it.
    Get 4Cast, there is a new version out today 1.63
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Get 4Cast, there is a new version out today 1.63
    Thanks for the offer, but Im not interested in paying for another weather program.. I've been a loyal user of weather manager for years. I paid for it and I think they should fix the problem.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    doesn't work with the latest sprint firmware update....they told me in our last email exchange that they are aware of the problem and it will take them a few weeks to fix it....that was about 3 weeks ago
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    its been fixed finally with version 3.52 www.tinystocks.com
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde