Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered my zcover and payment made on thursday last week have yet to recieve case or email from zcover confirming payment. have the email from paypal confirming payment made to zcover. Wrote email to zcover Monday regarding order no word yet :/ Tomorrow is 1 week with no word from them, shipping details or replies from my follow up email.
    Has anyone else bought and recieved this item??
  2.    #2  
    well either the 2nd email or this post prompted a return mail with a ups tracking number
    I ordered last Fri and had an immediate order confirmation and the next day, a shipping confirmation.
    As of Wed, nothing yet.
    It would be nice to know where they're shipping from and what service they use (if it's UPS, like HumP says, that's good).
    Just remember, those Zcover guys spammed the heck outta this site... hope you guys get your cases.
    I got my tracking number....UPS, and am expecting my packawge today. I'll post as soon as I check it out
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    My tracking number is via Canadian Post. The case is exactly what I need, so I'm crossing my fingers that I get it. I know someone on this forum has one, and I'm wondering what he thinks about it.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I got one. I had the clear case and compared to other skin cases (Boxwave, Javoedge), I think this is well-designed. Even though the keypad is covered, the skin over it is much thinner than the rest of the case so typing is not a problem. I would like it better if the nav key in the middle is also covered, but that is my own preference. I like the fact that the camera lens is covered so it won't get scratched (most cases have this uncovered/unprotected). If you already have a nice scren protector on your treo, DO NOT use their screen protector. You have to slip 2 of the sides in between your screen and frame of treo to hold it down...and for me, this made my screen tap useless/screen becomes non-responsive.
    I would also like it better if they have the SD card area exposed...but if you don't change your cards a lot, then this case should be fine.
    All in all, a nice skin case. I didn't use the clip that came with this case...instead I use this skin case with my Nutshell belt case (skin-friendly version).
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    I just got this case in clear, today, also. I agree that it is well-designed. The only flaws I see, are the fact that the 5-way navigation key is not covered, and the difficulty of getting the case on/off easily. I change batteries several times a day, so I prefer a case that is easy to get on and off. The clip on this case isn't bad for me, it is close to the body. I like the keyboard covered...this is nice and thin, easy to type. And I personally prefer the sd card covered. The only thing exposed on this case is the navigator key, which in my mind, makes for a great case. We are slowly edging toward the perfect treo 650 case...just in time for the 700 to make its debut (just kidding). This is my 15th case...so I have tried quite a few and have yet to find the ultimate case for every occasion.
    DocGo, PalmGal, a couple of questions. Where did it ship from and what service did they use?
    I'm going to e-mail them.
    Sounds like it's a nice case, anxious (can you tell?) to get mine.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I think it shipped from Vancouver, Canada...of course, since I am located in Canada, I got the usual Canadian taxes included in the price. Ordered on June 2...got it on June 7...not bad.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hey Palmgal, did you find any trouble with the screen protector? BTW, I also got myself a high-capacity battery so I don't have to change/swap out battery at all.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Is the screen protector film like? Can you just trim it?
    but does make the touchscreen less sensitive....for those who use the touchscreen often, I would recommend not using it. But it is not a regular protector...it does not adhere to the screen at all. It has the two extra strips that slide under the case.
    sounds a nice case, decide to buy one. where to buy?
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    The link is www.zcover.com
    I am NOT connected to the sellers in any way. I just like using the case and alternate it with my Vaja T66. I also pre-ordered the magnesium Innopocket case...we shall see which one ends up as my ultimate, favorite case.
    The Doctor is IN!
    thanks
    Just received my zCover (took about 1 week to arrive) and want to share a few comments about it.

1. The cover generally fits the phone well, looks good, and the seems to protect the keyboard while still allowing a nice feel while typing. As mentioned in earlier posts, I would have liked it if the 5-way key covered too.

2. Found that I wanted to make the hole over the microphone a little bigger so that there was no obstruction that might impact voice quality. This was simple to do with a leather hole punch.

3.The extended-head stylus that is provided is very flimsy and not something I would consider using. Considering the price paid for the cover and accessories (expensive) the stylus should at least be equivalent to the one Palm supplied.

4. The clip is really inconvenient to use. The attachment of the clip to the case is clever, HOWEVER is should attach as a "nub" with a clip/swivel that stays on your belt (like most other clips use. Having to remove the entire clip (not easy to do as it must be "parted" from the bottom) is really a pain.
    any troubles with keyboard as you mentioned it's covered? I am really concerned about it
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I think it is quite obvious that Palmgal, Drez and myself all felt that the skin over the keyboard wasn't an issue at all.
    The Doctor is IN!
    In fact, I like the cover over the keyboard. I also own a Krussel case, which I like, where the plastic over the keyboard sometimes forces a mis-type.

The membrane over the keyboard is quite thin, yet resilient, and let me type without a problem.

That said, I am not convinced that the zCover is worth the money - over $42.00 with shipping.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast