Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. AKC
    Good guy earlier in this thread you mentioned the possibility of shared calenders. That would be a God Sent for our office. The Senate has about 10 treos. I work for a State Senator in Texas and we always need access to his calendar to keep him on schedule. I really appreciate the people at good link because your program is by fair the best on the market. If I could only convince my IT department of that. Your next upgrade might push them over the top. Thanks good guy for all the info you provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC
    Good guy earlier in this thread you mentioned the possibility of shared calenders. That would be a God Sent for our office. The Senate has about 10 treos. I work for a State Senator in Texas and we always need access to his calendar to keep him on schedule. I really appreciate the people at good link because your program is by fair the best on the market. If I could only convince my IT department of that. Your next upgrade might push them over the top. Thanks good guy for all the info you provide.
    There is an application called 'Add2Exchange for Calendars' at http://www.diditbetter.com that syncs private calendars. You may want to give it a shot and see if it works. for you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123