1.    #1  
    placed my order on 5/17... still waiting

anyone else had a similar problem?

2 GB Secure Digital Card - Dell Only
    sandisk
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    do you have a status page? if so, what does it say?

Just curious, haven't ordered, but am looking around at different places
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    it keeps getting moved back.

1st ship date was moved to 06-09-2005
    2nd ship date was moved to 06-16-2005
    and dell called me today to see if i wanted to keep my order.
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Gotta love those vague messages. I remember ordering something once online, can't remember what it was, an old Pocket PC, or a laptop maybe...but anyways, kept getting pushed back, and one day, FedEx shows up...even though supposedly it hadn't shipped yet.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I tried to buy one off eBay, and when I asked the seller if it had shipped, he apologized and said Dell had been delaying his shipment several times. At least he refunded my payment.

Over the last couple of weeks, there have been fewer auctions and the final prices have been getting higher. There must be a real supply problem from SanDisk.
    I actually got mine a couple weeks back. Had waited about 3 weeks before they finally shipped. So far, so good with it as well. Good luck!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Ordered my SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD card from Dell on Tuesday(6/7) -- they quoted shipping by 6/21. Looking forward to it. Who needs a 4gb Micro Drive that would be shaken to bits by the vibration mode?

Cheers, Perry.
    Just checked the Dell web site on my order. It was shipped DHL ground on 6/7!! It is due to arrive on 6/13.

Hopefully, this means, everybody's has shipped.

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Ordered my SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD card from Dell on Tuesday(6/7) -- they quoted shipping by 6/21. Looking forward to it. Who needs a 4gb Micro Drive that would be shaken to bits by the vibration mode?

Cheers, Perry.

They have ultra II at Dell 2GB? They didn't have those last month when I got mine How much?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    HI TheTreoGuy!

They don't list it on their Web site and you have to ask the sales rep to search for it in their system, but they do have it. Probably paid too much at $204.99. (SanDisk SD Ultra II 2GB Card)

I did buy my home computer there -- I do not know if being a customer of "record" had anything to do with them "finding" the SD card in their system.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/10/2005 at 05:55 AM.
    I just called Dell on their toll free number. No 2GB SD cards whatsoever...zero!

Oh well, I'll just continue to wait until my lottery numbers turn up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I just called Dell on their toll free number. No 2GB SD cards whatsoever...zero!

Oh well, I'll just continue to wait until my lottery numbers turn up.
    When I called on 6/7 .... that was the case (out of stock) ..... I ordered on the basis of an estimated 6/21 ship date . . . . and it shipped 6/7!!

Same scenario happened to me in January with Dell.

Cheers, Perry.
    Got it today via DHL Ground as they had promised, works great.

Cheers, Perry
    I wrote a very cordial email to Dell customer support about how I payed for express shipping and was under the impression they were shipping now, because I needed it for an upcoming business trip. They responded very well and shipped it out the following week. I've had it now for 2 1/2 weeks. It's a good card, despite some issues I had with it up front. Format it with windows, not the Treo 650.
    <br>
    Hi Treojunkie! Any specific issues that you encountered with formatting the card with the Treo? I have done this with all my cards since the 16mb days and never had a problem. My 2GB Ultra seems to be doing fine. . . . . . . What should I watch for?

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hi Treojunkie! Any specific issues that you encountered with formatting the card with the Treo? I have done this with all my cards since the 16mb days and never had a problem. My 2GB Ultra seems to be doing fine. . . . . . . What should I watch for?

Cheers, Perry.
    Well, it may have just been my card, but I formatted it with the T650 first. Then, as I was copying music to the card, it stopped half-way through and said the drive was unreadable. When I popped the card out and re-inserted it, it said there was nothing on it! As in, not formatted yet. After that, I tried to format it with windows and it quit prematurely. I then followed Tanster's instructions and clicked the advanced options to scan for bad sectors. Then I realized it was trying to format it NTFS. So, I switched it to FAT16 and all has been ok.

It's worked fine for 3-4 weeks w/o a problem. I'm a happy customer
    <br>
    Thanks for the come back, one less thing to worry about . ..