1.    #1  
    I recently installed LJP beta v0.9. Everything seemed to go okay. I loaded my Roms in the appropriately place and they show up and they start fine. Unfortunately, when I go to the config section to assign my input buttons, I choose my button to assign - hit the assign key - and anything I do on the next screen soft resets my 650. I've searched this forum and the LJP forum and no one else seems to have posted this issue. Any advice? Did I just completely overlook something obvious?

Thanks,
    Mark

By the way - I am using UDMH also.
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I do not use UDMH, mabye that could be an issue?
  3.    #3  
    It happens with or without UDMH enabled.
    I see the same issue and while it happened with the previous version it didn't happen everytime.
  5.    #5  
    Well Yoyofr - had beta version 0.7 still on his homepage. I tried that version and I'm able to assign keys but the games aren't nearly as stable.

There's not much chatter on this board or his board about this app on the treo. If it's used much, it must not be v0.9 with SNES emulation

Thanks,
    Mark
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    I use it pretty regular. I usually make sure I have 4+megs of dynamic heap memory first though. Do you have MemoryInfo installed?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I did some tests and encountered the same key assignation problems with version 0.9.
    Best version for me so far is 0.8.