1.    #1  
    Just an FYI for the board... ChatterEmail 1.0.6 was released today; full details at www.chatteremail.com.

Thanks!

Marc
    is this newer than the beta versions on your website? thanks.
    Hey Marc...I tried the upgrade version and reset like it said prior (soft reset, holding the up on the 5 way dial) but when it was done hotsyncing chatter, whenever I went into it, it put me into a looping reset?

Regardless, I did a complete hard reset and installed the full version. I havent put the IM portion on...is it still supported with version 1.0.6?

Thanks.
    Marc, this is a very nice stable release. Thanks for working so hard for us. I'm almost positive that you're an android and never sleep.

I really like the feature of auto-loading the HTML version of emails. This REALLY helps me out, because a lot of my emails are in this format. Thanks so much.
  5.    #5  
    v1.0.6 is virtually the same as v1.0.6rc11.

Marc
    I've got it. Don't know the difference, but I love this program so much, it could crap my Treo, and I'd still be a Chatter fanboy!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Marc,

Did you ever manage to get SMS's to delete for the "pseudo push" feature? When I tried it utilizing this feature in 1.06, no dice.
  8.    #8  
    This works on T650's, but I don't think it does on T600's.

Marc
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    This works on T650's, but I don't think it does on T600's.

Marc
    I have a 650 with the SMS box checked and my keyword entered. Is that all or am I missing anything?
    Just installed Chatter for the first time... I'll never look at email or my Treo the same way ever again. I don't know how ever I lived without this.
    Last edited by skillllllz; 06/10/2005 at 11:44 PM.
  11.    #11  
    skilllllllz:

Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Using beta rc11.

Thanks, Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc,

Did U receive my E with delivery receipt tag info in the hope you can decipher this for yet another feature request?
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ Yep, Chatter all the way. I have tried EVERYTHING now, and Chatter by far has behaved the best and provided the BEST user experience when it comes to push-like email functionality.

Props to you Marc.

Do you have future plans to modify the message composition screen to scroll the entire screen (similar to Snapper)? This is my one and only minor "gripe"
  15.    #15  
    Thanks for the props. I'm thinking about that; I agree that it's a nice feature...

Marc
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Marc, don't I get any luv too for my feature request?

Quote Originally Posted by puyi
    Marc,

Did U receive my E with delivery receipt tag info in the hope you can decipher this for yet another feature request?