Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    When I try to delete the apps, it tells me unable to delete. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
    make sure you have it turned off in the program itself

ie the option disconnect and quit...and then i recommend reseting your treo 650 (make sure the chatter program isnt supposed to start on startup)

then delete the program
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Great that worked. The old trusty reset. I shut the program down but didn't do the reset. Mental note for next time.

I am trying to find a better to solution for getting my pop3 email pushed to me other than using Verizon's Wireless Sync. I thought Chattermail would work which it does to a point but it is mainly geared toward IMAP.

Also when I am using VZWS, when I get the notification, sometimes it cuts the sound off before it is finished. I know it's a little thing, but it gets annoying.
    im using it for my POP mail...i havent had a problem at all...nothing major

but again to everyone their own

and yeah, even i forgot to "discconect and quit" when i wanted to delete the program
    I don't think there's really an option for push Pop (other than Wireless Sync which really isn't push). Most of the pop clients allow you to check at certain durations.

There is somewhat of a workaround. If you are able to get your email service to either forward the message via SMS, or simply notify you via SMS, then there are apps (Treo Helper, I believe), which can trigger incoming SMS messages to get email apps (like Snapper) to check your mail.

Not push, but about the quickest you can get with POP.
    yeah I have mine, like my desktop computer at home (which uses MS Outlook 2k3) to check every 1 min
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    yeah I have mine, like my desktop computer at home (which uses MS Outlook 2k3) to check every 1 min
    Isn't that killing your battery life?