Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get a reset at the end of every backup...no Butler installed.
    I'm running Butler and don't have any problems with BackupMan.
    Running backup fine till the update. Now I get "database out of memory errors". I have 41mb free on my SD card. Why is this happening?
    I don't use Butler and I have resets after all backups, 1.52b, 1.53, and 1.54. I didn't use to have the resets. I don't think I have added anything since the resets started.
    I've recently installed a program called Alt Key and caused resets on every backup. After I remove the program, I stop getting resets. Hope this helps with some of you having the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjocanadian
    Running backup fine till the update. Now I get "database out of memory errors". I have 41mb free on my SD card. Why is this happening?
    Ditto
    Moved back to 1.53
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Cing with 1.21 I get the "database out of memory errors" occasionally with 1.53; I have it set to backup once per day. Some days it works fine, other days, it shows the error. I do not use Butler.
    Eh...if it ain't broke don't fix it hear applies imo... I think I'll stick with 1.53 for the time being!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Where can i get 1.53 back. they only have current ver on bitsnbolts website.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I am running 1.54 with Butler and no reboot, even with the radio on.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrimmer
    I am running 1.54 with Butler and no reboot, even with the radio on.
    Same here. Backups and restores perfectly.
    "Resetting" Butler seems to work so far for me.... Seems too good to be true...
    Yep. Too good to be true. Just got a reset! Darn...
    Still resets my treo after every backup
    1.54 with some resets - sometimes it happens sometimes not. Weird indeed.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Still resets my treo after every backup
    I know it's a pain, but give it a try in "Safe" / warm reset mode. I think you will find it does not reset then ?

I'm sure they are working on it
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Well I went against my better judgment and installed 1.54 and so far so god with no resets! Knock on wood...

P.S. I disabled butler, keycaps etc and anything else before installing... In fact, it might not be a bad idea to install the update only after a warm reset imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12