1. mh8
    Hi I bought a Bulk Treo 650 but it did not come with the software. Do i need the 650 software to sync it or can i just sync it with my old 600 desktop??
    you REALLY need the new software.
  3. mh8
    I have been researching and I should have added that I have a Mac. Some people are saying I can just use Missing sync, which I have. If indeed I do need the new software any ideas on where to get it?? Palmone says it is not available-M
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    What is a "bulk" T650?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    What is a "bulk" T650?
    Stolen? Gray market? First I've ever heard of the term.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You DEFINITELY need that software. Call you local Sprint store (even if you are not a Sprint customer -- just don't tell them that) and ask if they have any spare software discs. Most technicians keep them when phones come back on returns and exchanges and the like.

Meghan Edmonds
    Technical Service Representative

Sprint PCS, Brookwood
    1925 Peachtree Road
    Atlanta, GA 30309
    Voice: 404.351.2225
    Fax: 404.350.7266
    If he's not Sprint, the software will be different for his phone. The programs are different for each carrier...
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    What is a "bulk" T650?
    I'm just spitballin' here, but IIRC, on ebay, there are some sellers that buy large quantities of the T650's.

Part of the deal is that the T650 is ALL you get... nothing else... no cables... no SW... no nada!!! That's partly how you get a "bargain" on the price...

I've never partaken in this mischief, but Thats my 2 cents...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  9. mh8
    I'll explain- I got the treo from a guy who bought a bunch for a business, he gave me a good price. It is branded for cingular, which I have already. I am getting mixed reports on whether I need the software or specifically the cingular software. I am not a big hotsyncer, I prefer to just back up to a card with PiBackup, but I need to HS once to give it my user name. Can I do this just through missing sync??