1.    #1  
    Well i guess it was going to happen sooner or later. I have misplaced my stylus and no idea on earth where it could be. So where is the best place to get another stylus for my Treo 650? I kind of liked the one that came with it when i purchased it. I have a Sprint Treo 650. Is there anyway i can get that exact same one? If someone knows, please let me know. Or even if you don't know where i can get one like that just point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    I ordered the palmOne replacement pen/stylus from Treocentral. I don't really use the pen much, but it is nice to have available. The Pacific Rim stylus is very similar, except that you unscrew the top to access the pen. I like the palmOne better because you unscrew the tip to get to the pen.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    So do you not know where i can get the one that came with my Sprint Treo 650? I guess it would a plus if i were to go that route, i'd get a pen out of it.

Also how is the fit?
    I have not seen an OEM replacement just like the original, on the pen/stylus combos.
    Zane
    Careful with the unscrew from the bottom pens/stylii from TreoCentral, I ordered a 3 pack and over-time for whatever reason the black plastic top of the sylus will break off from the shaft, rendering it unusable. I may have had a bad batch, but all three are dead.

Note, I'm not an ogre, so it wasn't a lack of care on my end.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Careful with the unscrew from the bottom pens/stylii from TreoCentral, I ordered a 3 pack and over-time for whatever reason the black plastic top of the sylus will break off from the shaft, rendering it unusable. I may have had a bad batch, but all three are dead.

Note, I'm not an ogre, so it wasn't a lack of care on my end.
    so this is what i am scared off...how hard is it for palm to make regular non pen versions...seriously
    lost my stylus also, and didnt want to wait to buy one online...so if anyone is in the south florida/broward county/hollywood area, try the cingular store on sheridan west of 95. They sell the 3 pack pen version of 12-13 bucks