1.    #1  
    As if!
    <HTML><BODY><FONT color=#000066><FONT size=5><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><B>PhilzGr8</FONT><MARQUEE id=Marquee2 style="WIDTH: 384px; HEIGHT: 17px" trueSpeed scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=8 behavior=slide loop=1 border="0"><SPAN class=956281604-11022005><FONT size=1>Treo 600 User Par Excellence</FONT></SPAN></MARQUEE></B><BR></P></DIV>&nbsp;</BODY></HTML>
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilzGr8
    As if!
    What are you talking about? As if....what?
    Mine did too - Sprint customer service is unwilling to do anything about it.
  5. GXX
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilzGr8
    As if!
    Little early to be drinking down-under eh?
    I knew I shouldn't have read this thread, but I did, so against my better judgment, I'll respond by saying that I knew I shouldn't have read this thread, but I did, so agaisnt my better judgment I'll respond by saying that I knew I shouldn't have read this thread, but I did, so agaisnt my better judgment....
    Rex 1 / Rex 3 / Rex 5000 / Rex 6000 / M100 / Treo 300 / Treo 600 / Treo 650 / Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by carljoerger View Post
    Good job newb, thread was 2.5 years old.
    It still brings a smile.
    Yeah, it got me to click on it, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It appears that maybe your treo robbed more than a bank, like maybe it robbed a little of your post as well.

ET