1.    #1  
    Dear Treo Tribe.
    I have accidentally deleted a folder from my external expansion slot card. Not the Palm folder but the "DC__" something or other where I kept my movies. Can anyone tell me how to get it back? Please help.

V
    This may not be the easiest way but if your using a card reader just copy all the folders to your desktop and reformat the card in the treo. Use the card reader again and replace all the other folders with the one's on your desktop.. good luck
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by donric609
    This may not be the easiest way but if your using a card reader just copy all the folders to your desktop and reformat the card in the treo. Use the card reader again and replace all the other folders with the one's on your desktop.. good luck

That will not bring back a deleted directory.

You would have to either find a data recovery app that works on memory cards (Doubtfull). Or just re-install the movies.

I reccommend this app if you have a cardreader:
    http://allwaysync.com/

It is free, and will sync any dir with any dir. Or a drive to a dir. I use it to make a backup of my Treo's Memory card on my HD, and keep it up to date. I run it every couple of days or so. That way if the WORST happens (Lost or stolen Treo & mem card) I can just get a new one, and be up and running again really quickly.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    Reinstall...format worked! Thanks Guys!!!