1.    #1  
    I'm just trying to figure out if No Doze will do anything for me....CE works fine for me as it is, but the grass is always greener or something.... lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Some people have reported that, in the background, Chatter will stop responding until you re-enter it. The log shows that somehow, Chatter just stopped getting its regular wakeup calls. The "No Doze" option does some extra work to make sure that doesn't happen. I really suspect this is only happening to a small number of people; I've never seen it myself.

Marc
    It happens to me. Every morning I have to wake up Chatter because it fell asleep. I don't have Sleep hours set. Yet I'm not alerted to e-mails that I should have received at night.

One thing of note. I have TreoHelper turn the radio off for 15 minutes while a backup occurs just before midnight. Could Chatter simply not be reconnecting after the radio comes back on?

I tried the "No Doze" option. It didn't seem to make a difference. I'm going to try it in combination with "Park in Chatter" tonight to see if that helps.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    No Doze helps you study...if you want to know if it does anything for you they sell it in most convenience stores, you should try it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry-man22
    No Doze helps you study...if you want to know if it does anything for you they sell it in most convenience stores, you should try it.
    Yeah I thought about makeing a similar reference and decided it wasn't worth the typing effort. Apparently, others feel differently
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm III --> Palm V --> Visor Prism -->Palm VII --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p -->Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    Yeah I thought about makeing a similar reference and decided it wasn't worth the typing effort. Apparently, others feel differently
    And yet you could muster up your strength and typing skills for this gem of a post...but as you say, to each his own.
  7.    #7  
    And yet you could muster up your strength and typing skills for this gem of a post...but as you say, to each his own.
    yeah thought about that too. <sigh> must be a slow day at the office...
    Quote Originally Posted by 02flhrci
    yeah thought about that too. <sigh> must be a slow day at the office...
    Even on busy days one must find time for pointless TC posts.

Now back to the No Doze... where is that in Chatter? I didn't see it.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Even on busy days one must find time for pointless TC posts.

Now back to the No Doze... where is that in Chatter? I didn't see it.

Prefs--->System. Very bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwman
    Prefs--->System. Very bottom.
    Apparently I was a version or two behind??? I see it today after upgrading. Thanks for pointing it out.
    You've got to move fast around here...

Marc
    That's no joke Marc.

Can I make a suggestion? When I get a forwarded email from my work Novell email...I download the attachment and if I read it and click reply, it wants to reply to the original email and not the attchment? Any way to chage it so if I reply, it references the email attachment instead? TIA.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

So this is an attachment that's an email? Hmm....
    Marc
  14.    #14  
    Hey Marc- On SPCS does using the "No Doze" option cause more data to be transferred (ie green arrows). If I have any complaints about Chatter it's that I definitely miss some phone calls with Chatter running, and I really can't afford to miss more. Thanks!
    No, it shouldn't cause any more data usage.

Marc