1.    #1  
    New to the 650 and I have a question that I haven't been able to find already answered on here. When I am done using the unit and I'm ready to throw it back into my purse, the 600 made me in the habit of pressing the little "brightness/lock" button on the keypad to turn off the screen. I try to do the same thing on the 650 (which is now the power button), and I get a weird double flicker on the screen. I've seen a few other 650's and they didn't do this. I have a sprint with the latest FW updates . . . is this related to the hideous delay when using favorites buttons to dial?

Just wondering if there was something that I could do to prevent this, or if it's normal and I'm being overly cautious of my new expensive toy.
    My 1st 650 died - speaker peoblem - and was replaced. The replacement (refurb) exhibits this flashing behavior, while my original did not. I was concerned at first but I don't really notice it now.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    mine too. lame