1.    #1  
    What bright mind decided to limit the functionality of the trial version? How can I fully test the product against others? Maybe that is what they are afraid of?

If I assign one ringtone to a friend who also belongs to group with a different ringtone, what happens? I am sure it works fine, however, I am not paying for the product without knowing.

How many potential customers has Ringo lost due to the inability of us to fully test?

OK I will get off my soap box. Thanks for listening.

Rob.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finhead
    What bright mind decided to limit the functionality of the trial version?
    This is the best. LOL
    Irony at it's finest
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    well I thought the same thing. I was just so thrilled with the option of having ring tones that I almost baught the ringo. I found this site in the process and thought I better see what others are saying. Can anyone tell me what others are out there for me to try I have a trio 650 with sprint. and it is importent for me to have one that will let me control the part of the song that is in the ring to my phone.
    thanks cj
    For the 650, right now it's pretty much Ringo, Lightwav or mRing. Pick yer poison.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    For the 650, right now it's pretty much Ringo, Lightwav or mRing. Pick yer poison.

I have been using CallShield 2.5a pro. Still in beta I think. I have yet to purchase it. Seems to work pretty good, except with a head set plugged in.

With a head set plugged in I only get the default ringtone not the customized one in CS? No answer from Mantra Group support in their forum.

Fin
    CNG Locked 650.

Life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through.
    I use MP3 Ringer works great for me!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com