1.    #1  
    I've been through the software and manual, and searched the forums, but can't find anything to do what I need. What I want is something that will either beep or vibrate intermittently to let me know that there was a missed call or voicemail message.

I often have my ringer turned off when in meetings, or have my 650 sitting on the desk in an office, and a call or message comes in and I don't notice it or am out of the office at that moment. It may be quite a while before I look at the phone and see that there was a missed call or a voicemail. Today I didn't notice until 3:00 that I missed a call I was waiting for that came in at 10:00.

All I would like it to do is a single beep and one second of vibrate every three or five minutes whenever a missed call or voicemail message has not been cleared.

Thanks,
    Leo
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Try Butler from Hobbyist Software. It should be exactly what you want.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    There is nothing built in that gives visual or audible alerts. As suggested above, Butler works well. You have to pay for it ut ou can DL a trial version. It has some other useful features. There are other programs that you can use too. Check out the utilities board.

It stinks that Treo does not have the most basic of features (a blinking light!)
  4.    #4  
    Tried it, bought it, and it works. I'd really like an occasional beep, too, but at least the solid orange light helps.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoB
    Today I didn't notice until 3:00 that I missed a call I was waiting for that came in at 10:00.

Somehow, based on your own post, if you have your ringer off, or even away from the Treo, wouldnt you at least want to check it yourself when you return, to see if you even missed a call rather than relying on an app to do what you could have done? Especially considering that you said you were waiting on that call. Thats all the more reason, IMO, to have checked or at the very least, kept the phone on me.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Try playing with the settings under "Attention Grabber". I have mine set to beep every minute if I miss a call.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax