Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Today my applications screens started exhibiting a weird behavior. Previously when hitting the Home button, repeatedly, I could cycle thru the categories on the device. As of today, when going to any category screen, the upper left icon is automatically highlighted, and hitting the home button simply takes me back to the same category screen.

Soft reset provides no joy. Any ideas other than resorting to the hard reset? Thanks!
    Interesting --- I have had this in the past with my Tungsten T3. Never figured out what caused it. I deleted all categories in the end: only used ALL. Would be interested, out of curiosity, to know what caused this, tho. Anyone?
    Wouter
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Tried resetting all the categories too. No joy...... anyone? Would really love to not hard reset this thing again....
    Did you install and then remove any 3rd party launcher app?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    There is an app from the author of Datebk5 that will reset the home key to the default launcher. Do a search for it. It might solve your problem.
    Zane

Update: Get the app here http://www.PimlicoSoftware.com/resetphonebutton.prc
    Last edited by zvandiver; 06/08/2005 at 05:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Yes. Installed and then deleted Megalauncher. Tried the Pimlico program but no dice. Thanks for the lead though!!!
    Last edited by zulu1128; 06/08/2005 at 06:32 PM.