1.    #1  
    I use a SENA skin case for my Treo 600 becuase it is the only one available at the time to fit into a cradle without removing. Do you have any other suggestions for a case that will protect and fit on a cradle?

Thanks
    D.
    I searched high and low for the same thing- and I tried many others that didn't quite say, but implied. I did not find any. Boxwave customer service told me their FlexiSkin did- but it did not (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67037).

I have had a sena case in my 600 since Feb, and although it only allows me to charge the unit (not sync- I have to remove the case), I was fine with it. I just upgraded to a 650, and I was happy with the low profile and look of sena case, but in reality, it provides only light scratch protection and the leather is *very* thin (which it why it fit in a cradle) and with protected use my red case looks like crap- which is better than the phone I guess. For $40, it's a hard decision but for me it was most important to have a low profile scratch protector/optional belt clip and this did the trick. This is not a case you can really sell after using- and I would suggest getting black.

Another suggestion- upgrade to the 650 and get the new Seidio dock that was just relased this past week . . . the website clearly shows three different cases on the unit while it is in the dock. Maybe e-mail them and see if the plan on making a 600 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashu16
    I searched high and low for the same thing- and I tried many others that didn't quite say, but implied. I did not find any. Boxwave customer service told me their FlexiSkin did- but it did not (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67037).

I have had a sena case in my 600 since Feb, and although it only allows me to charge the unit (not sync- I have to remove the case), I was fine with it. I just upgraded to a 650, and I was happy with the low profile and look of sena case, but in reality, it provides only light scratch protection and the leather is *very* thin (which it why it fit in a cradle) and with protected use my red case looks like crap- which is better than the phone I guess. For $40, it's a hard decision but for me it was most important to have a low profile scratch protector/optional belt clip and this did the trick. This is not a case you can really sell after using- and I would suggest getting black.

Another suggestion- upgrade to the 650 and get the new Seidio dock that was just relased this past week . . . the website clearly shows three different cases on the unit while it is in the dock. Maybe e-mail them and see if the plan on making a 600 version?
    Hi,

InnoDock for Treo 600 will be available in about two weeks.

Seidio