Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    it works like that on a sprint treo... I'd assume it would work the same on a gsm. assuming can be dangerous, however
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Listen to Nrosser. Just use windows media player if you're a Window person.

It's simple to setup Media Player to offer to rip a CD to mp3 at a bitrate of your choice each time you slap in a new CD. It will even download all the cd info and a little jpeg automatically for the album cover. Pretty slick.

I ripped several dozen CDs in a few hour session while surfing news sites one afternoon.
    Are there stereo earphones on the market that double as a wired earpiece, similar to the earphones for the ngage or rokr?
    I am having a problem with no audio when using Pocket Tunes Version 3.1.1 Deluxe

I was not able to get any sound, thinking i needed headphones to use this program. Messed around and got it to work and listened to some podcasts I downloaded.

Now, seems my sound is not working again?? WTF?

Thanks for any help. Also trying to setup to listen to broadcast from Shoutcast, but makes it hard when you can not hear it.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keithshoe
    I am having a problem with no audio when using Pocket Tunes Version 3.1.1 Deluxe

I was not able to get any sound, thinking i needed headphones to use this program. Messed around and got it to work and listened to some podcasts I downloaded.

Now, seems my sound is not working again?? WTF?

Thanks for any help. Also trying to setup to listen to broadcast from Shoutcast, but makes it hard when you can not hear it.
    Actually, if you have deluxe, you paid and should contact their tech support. I've found them to be very responsive and helpful, and usually respond within 24 hours.
    NROSSER,
    by the way, the 4GB card won't work. Treo 650 reads up to 2gb sd cards only. Not to happy about it. I have a 4gb sd card and i can't use it all for my mp3s
    Monzere, have you installed the FAT32 update?
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzere
    NROSSER,
    by the way, the 4GB card won't work. Treo 650 reads up to 2gb sd cards only. Not to happy about it. I have a 4gb sd card and i can't use it all for my mp3s
    You can make a custom ROM with the fat32 driver in it...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12