1.    #1  
    Can someone please make me a patch so that I can sort my contacts (First Name, Last Name). This drives me crazy!
    Same here! I can't believe PalmOne would remove this feature. Or any features for that matter. One thing I've learned in the software world is that once you give something to someone you don't take it away..you only make it better. Come on PalmOne, is it really that had to give us 3 options in that box??
    Totally agreed.

The contact program is exceptionally pooooooor !!!!!!!!!
    Mine reboots every single time I "update" a contact. Had 4 replacement phones already.
    I agree with you guys. That's why I like to use third party apps that sport more advanced features. I like Agendus myself, but there are plenty of others to choose from.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Type the first Name in the last name field, and the last name in the first name field on palm desktop
  6.    #6  
    I already tried that, but when you actually view the contact the name is backwards. There has to be a way someone can design a patch that would allow First name, Last name sorting.
    Hey..with Agendus, can I dial directly from the contacts?

Jeff
  8.    #8  
    Back to the top so someone smarter than me can figure this out.
    Wow, I thought I was the only one going out of my mind.

In any case, I went ahead and put my contacts in the last name field (First & Last)

First name field is empty by me

Now seems to work like a charm.
    You may not have noticed this, but while you cannot sort by first name, when you type in letters to find a contact it finds them by first name.

Odd, but that's kind of what you want, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro7
    Hey..with Agendus, can I dial directly from the contacts?

Jeff

yup
    Fred
    Cingular 680