1.    #1  
    Okay, I know this sounds like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway.

how do I check my missed and recent calls list on my 650?

I've looked and all I can find is my dialed list but not the two mentioned above.

anyone?
    Go to the call log, use the drop down at the top to display missed.

Enjoy,
    Shy
    From the phone screen, hit the green phone button again, then select "Call Log" off of the list that appears.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozziegn
    Okay, I know this sounds like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway.

how do I check my missed and recent calls list on my 650?

I've looked and all I can find is my dialed list but not the two mentioned above.

anyone?
    You have two easy options. The first is to make a button in the phone app for the call log. Another way is to hit the SEND key (to be in the dialed list) and scroll up to find the call log. And there you ahve it.
    Simply press the Phone button twice, a pull down menu appears, then select Call Log and you're home free.
    Slick
    I usually hit the Phone button twice to bring up the Recent Call list and then scroll to the the "Call Log". You can also make a Favorites button called "Call Log" on your Phone app as well.

(Wow! I thought I was fast! :P)
    hold down the Center Nav Key...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva
    You have two easy options. The first is to make a button in the phone app for the call log. Another way is to hit the SEND key (to be in the dialed list) and scroll up to find the call log. And there you ahve it.
    Hello,

I have been looking for a way to make the green key (or any key) go right to the call log as that popup thing is useless. The 600 had an option to make the center button go right to the call log.

I can't figure out how to do this on the 650. Please enlighten me.

Note that if you use the buttons preferences, call log is not an option. I think the setting for this was in the phone app on the 600.

Glenn
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I use TakePhone 6.50 by ShSh, it offeres numerous customizable and sortable combinations of pressing/cycling through the green button. Recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Butler
    Hello,

I have been looking for a way to make the green key (or any key) go right to the call log as that popup thing is useless. The 600 had an option to make the center button go right to the call log.

Note that if you use the buttons preferences, call log is not an option. I think the setting for this was in the phone app on the 600.

Glenn
    Sorry, I meant one of the application soft buttons in the phone app (like the first one is set to voicemail).
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_Butler
    Hello,

Glenn
    Create a Favorite that links to the Call Log and add a Quick Key.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com