1.    #1  
    A co-worker and myself always need to know each other's schedule. It would seem the best way for us to stay on top of this would be to have constant, up-to-date access to each other's calendars on our Treos. Does anyone know of a way we can keep our calendars in sync?
    Beam the new stuff to each other daily. It's the only way. Palm does not have a sync two user id's program. And would you want ALL your stuff (home, personal, Dr. appointments, et cetera) to sync with each other, anyway?

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/07/2005 at 12:17 PM.
    However, if you each put all of your "work" schedule entries under one "category" on your Treo, you could then beam that category to each other. One under "Tom" and one under "Pete", that way they would not duplicate, I hope, and you would have the other's work schedule without having to remember what was "new" from yesterday.
  4.    #4  
    Hrm, I'd like to avoid any manual intervention. I'm looking at using GoodLink possibly with an OpenXchange server. Not sure what kind of financial investment GoodLink will require, but it seems to allow synching of calendars/address books, etc. I was just hoping there might be another solution that wouldn't require some type of Exchange server.
    No matter what system you find, the category idea may have merit. It may provide a "hook" that is easy to use and transfer data by.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 06/07/2005 at 12:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dniesen
    A co-worker and myself always need to know each other's schedule. It would seem the best way for us to stay on top of this would be to have constant, up-to-date access to each other's calendars on our Treos. Does anyone know of a way we can keep our calendars in sync?
    Try SyncUs

http://home.btconnect.com/franklin/syncusreadme.html

http://www.wesync.com would have been perfect, but they're not permitting new users until they, well, get around to it.
    --
    K7AAY
    Way to go John!!