1.    #1  
    does anyone know of an application for Caller ID that shows not only the name of the person calling but all their contact info (especially contact info)?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Ack! I forgot my #1 complaint about the 650. When you are on a call and another call comes in, you don't have the option to hang up the first call and speak to the second person. You either hang up on neither of them, or both of them together. I wish they'd fix that.
  3.    #3  
    What Does That Have To Do With My Question?
    Quote Originally Posted by ekerbuddy
    does anyone know of an application for Caller ID that shows not only the name of the person calling but all their contact info (especially contact info)?
    If you are looking for an application, may I suggest you start by moving this thread to the 650 software forum. Then I would suggest doing a "search" for similar questions to see if maybe an answer has already been provided.

I am not aware of any such application.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Actually what jwrogers said about that bug. It is pretty annoying, Does anyone know a way around it?

If I cannot hang up on the first person calling, Then it doesn't allow me to make another call while still on the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by hoffy
    Actually what jwrogers said about that bug. It is pretty annoying, Does anyone know a way around it?

If I cannot hang up on the first person calling, Then it doesn't allow me to make another call while still on the phone
    Actually, I don't think that it's a "bug" of the Treo, but a limitation of the SprintPCS/CDMA network.

As to the original question, I'm not aware of a separate application that can do this, but know that KeySuite (Chapura) does show the company name in some instances.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com