1.    #1  
    Just got my Treo 650 and I am looking for GPS for it. Been going through this site and others and am confused as to which to get and the advantages of each. Looked at Seidio, Mapopolis, Tom-Tom and I am sure there are others. Guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shand617
    Just got my Treo 650 and I am looking for GPS for it. Been going through this site and others and am confused as to which to get and the advantages of each. Looked at Seidio, Mapopolis, Tom-Tom and I am sure there are others. Guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks
    If your looking for GPS for the purpose of navigation, then TomTom has a lot of excellent qualities and the newest version is due for release on June 18th. It has 3D navigation, an easy to use interface, and is packaged with a higher sensitivity SirfStar III GPS receiver. TomTom just went public (IPO) and have indicated they will use the cash flow to keep making improvements to stay ahead of the curve.
    I second that vote for Tom Tom Navigator for Palm OS. It took me 560+ miles from Chicago to Kansas City, MO and back- door to door and spot on.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me