1. gcs
    Hi,

I'm in process of transitioning from my mac.com mail address (no idle support) to our own server (idle support). I've been using the psuedo push with mac.com and it works like a charm. Unfortunately there's no option to have an automatic quiet period for my mac.com account. Only problem is that I email with people overseas, and it's led to getting some alerts late at night.

How about an option to automatically set Chatter into "Silent Alerts" at a set time, and set it back to normal alerts at another?

Thanks for listening, and I'm loving Chatter!
    George
    Do you read the emails when you receive them late at night? If not, have chatter go to 'sleep' (I have mine go to sleep from 12 midnight to 6am). Then when I get up, it wakes up and I can read all my email.
  3. gcs
    Hi,
    Right, I can do that for my own domain email (IDLE support), but the option isn't there for my mac.com account (no IDLE support), and since I use the psuedo push, it fetches automatically.

Thanks,
    George
    I can think of another reason for this. I have regular meetings schedule. If I set it for silent alerts, I sometime forget to take it off them miss stuff. I think this would be a nice feature.