Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Im told they roam with Sprint but cannot verify.
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdupree
    if i recall correctly, earthlink rebrands sprint service
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    It looks like its adifferent housing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdupree
    They've moved to Verizon...

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune
    They are still Sprint only as per the salesperson on the phone. I just called to verify.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I like how earthlink wireless is cheaper than verizon if they use verizon. They give 500 min for 39.99 which also includes unlimited data
    Quote Originally Posted by polo2883
    I like how earthlink wireless is cheaper than verizon if they use verizon. They give 500 min for 39.99 which also includes unlimited data
    The quotes pricing reflects service that requires their unlimited data plan, but does not include pricing for it. It is a required $20/mo add on service.
    I don't think M2M would be included if you are considering e-link...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    They are reselling Sprint Service for the 650.
    They also have roaming arrangements with VZW and other CDMA providers, but the carrier of record is indeed SprintPCS
    Actually. I have no idea what they are doing. I called Earthlink and other than saying that they have free roaming they won't go into details. I asked if I'm in an area without sprint or sprint affiliate service, will I have service? The answer was that I will roam, but they would not come out and say that I would roam on VZW. It seems a little like a scam. That they really only roam on the Sprint network (like virginmob)
    Quote Originally Posted by winmax
    They also have roaming arrangements with VZW and other CDMA providers, but the carrier of record is indeed SprintPCS
    They finally put up a coverage map and based on that, you're right, it is Sprint.

Laptop data: VZW
    Data-only BlackBerry: Cingular Interactive (Mobitex); at one time they also used Motient in some markets, but they don't now
    Data/voice BlackBerry: VZW
    Treo: Sprint

I'm not sure why they switched carriers for the Treo, other than perhaps VZW's relative lack of data coverage compared to Sprint.

-SC
    "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. There might be a law against it by that time." -/usr/games/fortune