1.    #1  
    Get the 20 % discount from Cnetasia. I just put my order in . The savings gave me about 20 bucks back.. which covers more than shipping.

- Roy

I hope this isn't a double post.... offer ends 21st of this month
    Last edited by omgitsroy326; 06/07/2005 at 10:29 AM.
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for your purchase!!!!
    For future reference your order number is *****
    Please inform us your order number if you have any concerns about it, it's much more easy to find.

The items that you have bought are the following:

- 1 T65 - CUSTOM ----- iVolution T65 for Palm Treo 650 ( combined ) - Color:Caterina lilac-gray / dark-blue - Backside:Without clip - ivo - PERS:No personalization - No Matching Accessory 104.9 $

Discount:20.98 $
    Shipping Costs:17 $

Shipping Address:
    Roy **************
    San Diego (CA California) - United States
    Please note that the charge in your credit card will be from Vaja Corp.
    This transaction is bound by the VAJA terms and conditions listed in http://web.vajacases.com/policies/policies.html
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Do you have a link to this offer?
    Thanks
  4.    #4  
  5.    #5  
    jus sign up and you'll get the code.. you can't pass the code on cause it won't work... i tried that.. so jus sign up and get your discount baby~~~
    I've done it too, thanks!

In fact looking at your order i've gone for the same colours as you, not intentional! the combination just looks so great in Vaja sample shots!

Now comes the long wait!
  7.    #7  
    For some reason they charged me less

Thanks for purchasing at VAJA.
    We have charged your credit card for the order detailed below

Date/Time: 2005-06-07 07:54:49.708723
    Invoice number: 2637**
    Authorization code: ***
    Reference: 5246***
    Total amount: 100.92

Customer Information

Name: Roy ********
    Address: *************
    Zip code: 92122
    E-mail: rpoomiwa@******

If you have any doubts, please contact our sales division
    email: sales@vajacases.com
    Drat! I ordered my T66 case weeks ago. Oh well. It looks like there are other discounts on that Web page as well. I'll have to check 'em out.
    ###
  9.    #9  
    has anyone used the code?
    Yup, used it and it worked with no problem.
    Used the code today...worked great!!!
    Mine has shipped apparently, they sent me a fedex tracking number yesterday. A lot quicker than they quoted!
    Mine shipped Monday but it won't arrive until tomorrow when I'll be out of town until next Tuesday.
    Yippee, mine has arrived at my home, will see what it's like tonight. Hope it's worth the $$$!
    i got mine today. it came very fast. much faster than they say it would. i got the t65. the case is great. slim enough to fit in my pocket (tighter style jeans). the quality is very nice. some keys are a little harder to get to, but still very usuable.

so is it worth $100???? if i had a ton of money sure, it's a great case for exactly what i need it to do. but, since i don't have a ton of money, i probably wouldn't order it again for this price. a $100 for a tiny case is crazy, what was i thinking? i love it and i love my treo so it's all good. also i'm not a huge fan of leather, i would prefer a cheaper case that was exactly the same or thinner, but made of a fake leather or textile.

overall probably the best case you can get that is slim fitting. i have the skin cases, and those were fine, but i didn't like the tacky feeling. this one slides in and out of my pocket better. i've also had the metal case and those things are HUGE.
    sixsixty ( or anyone else that has used both the vaja and a metal case) ...

you mentioned that you have had a metal case in the past, but that it was huge ...

How huge? ...

do they feel like really big? .... i really love the vaja T65 ( who doesn't! ) ... but i usually carry my treo in a bag with a whole pile of keys ....wallet etc ... and am worried about the screen getting scratched ... ( and i really don't like the way that the T66 cover drops down ) .... so i have been thinking of getting the Pacific Rim Aluminium "half case" that just covers the screen but not the keyboard ... that is until i just read your post!

which metal case did you use and how much bigger is it than the vaja?
    Well I got mine last night. It's beautifully made, and a great fit. It's very neat, and can see why it costs, but I do think it's maybe a bit overpriced.

I'm pretty happy with it, but would be even happier of it was a little cheaper.

Paul
    i have the innopocket case. it's not HUGE really, but too big to fit in my pocket. i have not used the half metal case from pacific rim so i couldn't tell you. if you are just throwing the phone in your bag, then i really don't think the innopocket would be any problem at all. and i assume the half metal would be fine as well.